We respect the privacy of all users of our website and services and ensure that the privacy-sensitive information (personal data) that you provide to us is treated with care and confidentiality.
Use of collected data
When using our services, we obtain certain information from you, including personal data. We only store and use personal data that are directly provided by you for the purpose of the service you have requested, or of which it is clear at the time of notification that they will be provided to us for processing.
- Name and address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Invoice address
We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorized access to personal information, such as:
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which protects all information between you and our website when you enter personal data;
- Access to personal data is protected by a user name and password;
- Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data, we also require parties who process personal data on our behalf to do so;
- Velder has an ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system that aims to continuously improve the quality of our products and services and the performance of the organisation. In this context, our GDPR obligations and the possible risks have also been identified, analysed, recorded and safeguarded.
Communication and use of our services.
When you send an email to us or sign up for one of our services, we may retain those messages. Sometimes we ask you for your personal information that is relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to process your questions or to be able to perform the relevant services. The data is stored on Velder’s own secure servers or those of a third party.
We offer a newsletter with which we want to inform interested parties about our products and/or services.
Your e-mail address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your explicit consent. Each newsletter contains a link that allows you to unsubscribe.
Our website uses Google Analytics cookies to analyze and improve the use of our website. However, we do collect this cookie data in a privacy-friendly way:
- We have concluded an editorial agreement with Google;
- Data is processed anonymously; the last 3 digits of the IP address are anonymised;
- We have disabled the sharing of data with Google;
- We do not use any other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to reject all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
However, some features and services on our and other websites may not function properly if cookies are disabled in your browser.
This privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities on this site. Any modifications and/or changes to this site may lead to changes in this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly.
Adjusting / unsubscribing communication
If you would like to view your personal data, modify it or have it removed from our files, please contact us. See contact details below.
Questions and feedback
5236 BP ’s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
+31 73 644 6030