In that pursuit of sustainability, Velder wants to minimize its ecological footprint and produce as climate-neutral as possible together with its business partners.
This way we can work to protect our planet and pass on a better world to our children.
We achieve this in part by proactively working on improvements in various areas and through numerous measures:
- Encourage use of ecological paper (100% recycled) and FSC certified paper (from responsible forest management);
- For both full color (CMYK) and PMS colors, offset printing uses organic inks, based on vegetable oils instead of mineral oils, not harmful to the environment.
- Printing plates for offset printing are made chemical-free, which means that large direct environmental burdens (energy consumption and chemical residual waste) are definitely a thing of the past;
- Selective sourcing of less environmentally damaging auxiliary materials;
- New printers that operate completely chemical-free, no inserts needed (saving on paper), virtually no waste and no environmentally harmful substances;
- Reduction of consumption of environmentally harmful raw materials and auxiliary materials;
- Optimal separation of waste streams;
- ISO 9001:2015 certifying;
- Use of 100% Green Electricity;
- LED lighting.
Sustainability is also in fair prices. We don't want to deliver fleeting products, but products that can make a difference for you, that are lasting. Win-win, therefore sustainable.
We are also socially involved in the immediate surroundings of our company and demonstrate this with the sponsorship of various social causes.